Monday, September 22

New work since June

I have been working away at these images since returning from a holiday in July - ink and crayon, each A3 size. Some I will work up into a larger painting. You may notice the shadowing on the right hand side - it is of me holding my mobile phone taking these photos.

Some of these are images hanging with friends at the back of Mullumbimby and some on Heron Island. The second one below is the boy and I taking the screws out of the camper door from a cupboard that was completely smashed by robbers in a break in. My camera was stolen and I haven't replaced it, hence I'm using the 2 mega pixel phone camera reflected in the water below.




































The family images are from photos taken at Wilson's creek with my Panasonic Lumix - oh waht a lovely travelling camera that was.

Some of these images I will work up into large paintings, when I get a straight run of time committed to the process. But first I am itching to get going on a painting of the kids in a boat at Brunswick Heads.

No comments: